Timeline (CE) – Life and Marriages to the Mothers of the Believers
569 Death of his father Abdullah
570 Possible date of birth of Rasul (saws) on April 26
576 Death of his mother Ameena
578 Death of his grandfather
595 Marriage to Khadija
610 First revelation of Quran in Cave Hira in Jabbal Noor;
Subsequent announcement of his prophethood that Khadija’s cousin, Waraqa
ibn Nawfal, a jewish scholar, confirms its the truth from Jewish literature.
613 Next revelations come and he is told to preach publicly about Islam
614 Begins to gather believers in
615 Some Muslims immigrate to
618 Medinan War (??)
619 Khadija and then Abu Talib die
620 Isra and Miraj
622 Marriage to Sauda and engagement to Aisha
622/1AH Rasul (saws) immigrates to
Distant Marriage to Umm Habiba bint Abu Sufyan (she was in
623/2AH Marriage to Aisha
624/3AH Battle of Badr – Muslims defeat Meccans
Expulsion of Banu Qaynuqa (??)
Marriage to Hafsa bint Umar
625/4AH Battle of Uhud – Meccans defeat Muslims when archers leave their positions
Expulsion of Banu Nadir
Marriage to Zaynab bint Khuzayma
Marriage to Umm Salama
Demise of Banu Qurayza
Marriage to Zaynab bint Jahsh
Marriage to Juwayriyya bint al-Harith
628/6AH Treaty of Hudaybiyyah
Gains access to Kaaba
Conquest of Khaybar tribe
629/7AH First Hajj Pilgrimage
Umm Habiba Ramla
bint Abu Sufyan comes to
Marriage to Safiyya bint Huyayy
Marriage to Maymuna bint al-Harith
630/8AH Bloodless conquest of
Abu Sufyan accepts Islam
Siege of Ta’if
Marriage to Maria al-Qibtiyya
Rasul (saws) daughter Zaynab dies
631/9AH Ruling of most of
632/10AH Attacks the Ghassanids (Tabuk – also where Allah commanded the
destruction of a mosque that was built not for believers but like a talisman)
Farewell Hajj Pilgrimage
Death of Rasul (saws) on June 8 in
Rasul (saws) – April 26, 570 CE to June 8, 632 CE (63 years)
- Mother was Ameena bint Wahb (ra) who died when he was 6, Father was Abdullah who had died 6 months before Rasul (saws) birth.
Born in 570 CE in Rabiul Awal in
Rasul (saws) was a member of Banu H
Rasul (saws) was an orphan early on in life and was
raised first by grandfather Abd al Muttalib and then by his uncle Abu Talib
(the new leader of Banu H
- Rasul (saws) was a kind, honest, sincere and truthful man growing up.
1) Khadija bint Khuwaylid (ra)
- Was very beautiful, pure of heart, and had a pretty difficult life even though she was rich. And she NEVER worshipped idols in all her life.
- She was very very rich and she was always generous and giving away all her wealth. She died with only 1 thaub to her name.
Khadija’s wealth was what was used during her time and
after her death to help the Muslims throughout
- She was widowed twice before and had daughters and sons from previous husbands (?WHO?); Rasul (saws) and she had children as well (Ruqayyah bint Muhammad, Umm Kulthum bint Muhammad, Zainab bint Muhammad, Fatima Zahra, Abd_allah ibn Muhammad, and Qasim ibn Muhammad). His two sons had died in their childhood however. The non-believers used to make fun of Rasul (saws) for this a lot. His two daughters, Ruqayyah and Kulthum died before Rasul (saws) passing as well.
Was 40(ish) when she married Rasul (saws) who was
25(ish) at the time – so around 595 CE in
- Rasul (saws) was working under her as a businessman and she heard of his honesty and sincerity.
- Their marriage was the best and happiest one ever.
- She was his first help in dawah and it was the hardest time – Originally there were very few people in their group who was in the Deen (Rasul (saws), Khadija (ra), 4 sons, 2 daughters, Ali ibn Abi Talib (10ish at the time), Zayd ibn Harithah (Rasul (saws) adopted son), Abu Bakr (closest friend) and Aishah.
- NOTE: Sumayyah bint Khabbab also accepted Islam but her master, Abu Jahl, had her killed and so she was the first martyr of Islam. Bilal, another slave also accepted Islam and was tortured for it by Umayya ibn Khalaf.
- They were married for about 25 years.
- She will be in Qasra Hijra – in the highest area of Jannat; Jannatul Rawadh (??)
- After Khadija’s death (in 619), their daughter Fatima Zahra was the one who took care of Rasul (saws) who was about 50 years old.
- NOTE: Fatima Zahra looked very much like Rasul (saws).
She is buried in Jannatul Mualla in
- Once when Khadija was bringing a bowl of soup for Rasul (saws), Jibreel (aws) approaced Rasul (saws) and told him that when she came, to give her greetings of peace from Allah and Jibreel and to give her glad tidings from Allah that she would have a palace of jewels in the Garden, where there would be no noise or any tiredness.
GEM: Anas related that the Rasul (saws) said, " Of all the women in all the worlds, these are enough for you (meaning that they were the best of women): Maryam, the daughter of Imran, (and the mother of Jesus, (aws)); and Khadijah, the daughter of Khuwaylid (the first wife of Rasul, peace and blessings of Allah be upon them); Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad (and of Khadijah, may Allah be pleased with them); and Asiyya, the wife of Pharaoh (who rescued Moses from the river Nile when he was a baby and brought him up as her son, peace be on them)."
GEM: Anas related that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "Love Allah for the gifts that He gives you; love me for the sake of Allah; and love the People of my House for I love them."
GEM: When Allah loves you, He takes things away one by one until all you are left with is your love of Allah and the love of the Deen.
Whoever wants to learn about the Deen
- KNOW that it will be hard. Each time Rasul (saws) received revelation, he felt like Jibreel (aws) was squeezing him to death
- EMPTY your heart and mind of the duniya concerns
- STAY AWAY from sin and sinful acts/thoughts/desires
GEM: Don’t LOOK at haram so that we can prepare ourselves to see the beauties in Jannat.
Around 610, Rasul (saws) received his first revelation in
Cave Hira in the mountain Jabbal al-Noor.
(96: 1-5) (Proclaim! In the name of your Lord and
Cherisher, Who created – created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:
Proclaim! And your Lord is Most
He did not get revelation for 3 years and felt as if he had been forsaken by Allah. It was at that point (around 613 CE) that he was reassured by Allah that he was not forsaken and that he should begin preaching. (Your Lord has not forsaken you nor does he hate [you]. 93: 1-11)
Around 615, some of the Muslims migrated to
GEM: Quran is FILLED with stories that teach us values and laws of life and also shows us to have hope.
Rasul (saws) never married anyone for about 3 years after Khadija’s death. That’s how much he loved her. He remembered her often and would visit her relatives, be kind and generous to her friends and he visited her grave often.
Rasul (saws) had 11 wives after her death due to political reasons or to help the widowed women. Only Aisha (ra) was a virgin and all the others were widows and older than Aisha.
NOTE: Rasul (saws) DID NOT ASK to marry any of his wives but rather he was asked to marry them and he did because it was also Allah’s command to do so.
It was after Khadija (ra) had died, that his uncle Abu Talib
died also and leadership of Banu H
Because of the persecution of Muslims, some of the Muslims
were told to migrate to
Khawla bint Hakim asked Rasul (saws) if he would marry Sayeda Sauda and Aisha.
2) Sayeda Sauda bint Zam’a
Her 1st husband had died when coming back
- She was not very young and she was plump and matronly, very kind and always had a jolly disposition.
- Rasul (saws) needed someone to look after his young children and a maid Khawla suggested that Rasul (saws) marry Aisha and also Sauda.
- She married Rasul (saws) and took care of his young children.
Engagement of Rasul (saws)
At this time Abu Bakr (of Banu Taym) and Umu Ruman (his wife – she is an example of the Hoors prepared for men in the highest level of Jannat) received word that their daughter (Aisha) should be engaged to Rasul (saws). So they approached Rasul (saws) and made the proposal to him to marry their daughter which he accepted. They were engaged at that time since she was still very young.
First Pledge by people of Yathrib (
- 12 men came from Yathrib and pledged allegiance to Rasul(saws)
- They also pledged not to worship any other god other than Allah, nor to steal, nor to tell lies, nor to commit adultery, nor to kill their children, nor to disobey Rasul (saws)
These 12 men went back to
After the engagement to Aisha (ra), Rasul (saws) went to
Taif to preach there. He had a really hard time there. After a long time, Addas
accepted Islam and then Rasul (saws) went back to
GEM: HAVE PATIENCE. If Allah wills something then it will happen.
That summer after coming back from Taif, approximately 75
converted Muslims came from Yathrib (now known as
Because things were getting bad in
Allah answered his prayers and
Isra and Meraj
Rasul (saws) experiences his journey on a buraq (winged horse) from Mecca to the Al Aqsa Masjid in Jerusalem where he led all the past prophets in prayer, and then began his ascension into the 7 heavens accompanied by Jibreel (aws) and then to go beyond all form to meet Allah where he was given the 5 prayers that ALL muslims do to this day. During his journey, he had helped a man find his lost camel and drank water from a particular spot on his way to Jerusalem and even saw a caravan that was heading to Mecca in a days time and he tried to tell the Quraysh who still refused to believe all this, even though these same people came to tell the Quraysh themselves later on.
Hijra Begins for the Muhajirrun (emigrators)
Around 622, it was becoming known that the people of
Rasul (saws) went to Quba, built the Quba masjid and made his prayers. A 2 rakat nafl prayer there is equal to the reward of performing 1 Umrah. Then he set up his home about 2 miles from the Masjid Quba. Today he is buried in that spot and the Masjid Haram is built around it. Between his tomb and the pulpit from which he prayed is the ar-Rawdah an-Nabawiyah. Prayers and supplications made in this area are not rejected (Inshallah).
Meanwhile, Aisha was in
3) Aisha bint Abi Bakr (ra)
- She was born around 613 or 614
- Her sister was Hazrat Asma and her brother was Abdur Rahman
- She was very active, talkative and a very jealous person. She also had a very good memory.
- She was engaged to be married to a man of a pagan tribe but that was dissolved since the pagans did not want to uphold the deal when Abu Bakr converted.
- Engaged to Rasul (saws) when she was 6 and married him when she was 9 (around 623).
- She was 18 when Rasul (saws) died at the age of 62.
The Ansar women prepared her for marriage in
- First thing Rasul (saws) and Aisha drank was milk. It is sunnah to drink milk on the wedding night.
- MIRACLE: Asma (Aisha’s sister) wanted to drink from the cup and when Aisha gave her the cup, the maid asked if Rasul (saws) could drink first so that she could drink from where he drank as well. That same cup was sent out to the attending Ansar ladies outside the room and each drank from it and when it returned, it was the SAME amount of milk in the glass.
- She died when she was 65 years old in Ramadan 678. She is buried in Jannat al-Baqi.
After the marriage, Rasul (saws) used to send expeditions to
irritate and take the things from the caravans coming and going between
Tayammum is revealed to the Muslims
It was during one of Rasul (saws) expeditions to the north
that Aisha lost her necklace and made the caravan to delay returning to
Verse of Accusations was revealed
It was during one of Rasul (saws) expeditions to the north
that Aisha was being accused of adultery. Aisha had gone away from the camp to
search for a necklace she thought she lost again, and no one realized that she
was not in her carrier and the Muslims left.
When she returned, no one was there.
Finally, after half a day of waiting for someone to return, Safwan ibn
Al-Muattal came by and took her back. The non believers started to accuse her
of adultery. After
several days of the accusation going around, Allah revealed the verse requiring
4 witnesses or 40 l
This was a battle where 300 Muslims were facing a large Meccan army (of possibly 1000) and Muslims still won because Allah sent angels to fight with them against the Meccans; Abu Jahl was killed in this fight. 14 Muslims died in this battle but there were many Quraysh casualties.
4) Sayeda Hafsa bint Umar
- Very smart and strong woman and also young
- Umar (ra)’s daughter and was married to one of Rasul (saws)’s friend Khunais ibn Hudhaifa and when her husband died, Umar (ra) asked Abu Bakr and Uthman ibn Affan to marry her but they refused because Allah had already told Rasul (saws) that he would marry Hafsa.
- So when Umar went to Rasul (saws) to complain about their behavour, Rasul (saws) said that “Hafsa will marry one better than Uthman and Uthman will marry one better than Hafsa.”
- They got married after the battle of Badr in 2 AH and she was around 20 years old and Rasul (saws) was about 56.
- She had memorized the Quran. The Quran that Abu Bakr asked Zayd ibn Thabit to prepare after Rasul (saws) death so that it would not be lost was given to Hafsa.
- She died when she was 63.
Around the time of Rasul (saws) marriage to Hafsa, Aisha was in bliss in her marriage to Rasul (saws). Sauda had permitted Rasul (saws) to give Aisha her night because she was so old and so Aisha was happy and content. But now with a marriage to Hafsa, she lost her nights to her and that made her very unhappy.
Hafsa, used to copy whatever Aisha did because she knew that Rasul (saws) loved Aisha and forgave her much. Many times she did things that she hoped to get away with because she knew that Aisha had gotten away with it. Her father eventually had to tell her to stop or she’d get into trouble.
5) Zaynab bint Khuzayma (ra)
- Also a widow; was married to Tufail bin Harith. She then married Ubaydah ibn al-Harith who died in the battle of Badr in 624.
- Married to Rasul (saws) for such a short time that very little is known of her.
- Very giving person and was also called Umm al-Misqeen for her generosity in feeding the poor and taking care of them and especially orphans.
- She was married to Rasul (saws) for 2 or 6 or 8 months before she died.
- One time she didn’t have much food and yet when a begger came for food when they were going to get ready to break their fast, she told her maid to give their tray to the begger. The maid did not like the idea but she gave it away anyway. A few minutes later, a soldier came to give them a bigger tray of food!
She was buried in Jannat al Baqi in
GEM: DON’T HORDE wealth because Allah will bless you with MORE if you give it away for the sake of Allah.
Fasting is a good way to acquire blessings and it was a way of life when food was not readily available. Fasting is also a way to expiate sins and to remove oaths.
- Rasul (saws) used to fast on Mondays and Thursdays because those fasts go to Allah.
- Rasul (saws) used to fast on the 13th, 14th, and 15th of the month
- Sometimes Rasul (saws) used to fast so many days that people thought he’d never stop and other times he wouldn’t fast for so long that people thought he’d never fast again.
- Rasul (saws) used to fast the most in Shaban
Muslims went to fight the Quraysh but because of the greed of some of the Muslim archers, they left their fighting positions and the Quraysh were able to defeat the Muslims. 75 muslims died and amongst them Hamza, Rasul (saws) uncle.
NOTE: Abu Sufyan, a Meccan, who also hated Rasul (saws),
with the help of Banu Nadir (of the Jewish tribe Banu Nadir)
provoked more hate for Rasul (saws) in
6) Umm Salamma (Hind bint Abi Umayya ) (ra)
- Very beautiful, wise, great cook and was loved by her family and friends
- Her husband (Abdullah ibn Abdulasad) had died after the battle of Uhud from wounds and also suffered a great deal during the Hijra.
- Had children Salama, Umar, Zaynab and Durra
- Abu Bakr and Umar had asked to marry her but she declined.
- When speaking of marriage, she told Rasul (saws) that she was a jealous woman, old and had a young family to which he told her that he prays that Allah take away her jealousy, that he was afflicted with old age as well and that her family was his family. They married when she was 29 and she died when she was 89.
- Rasul (saws) often went to her for advice on tricky situations.
- She was the only one who was ever allowed to see Jibreel (aws) in his human form. This occurred when Jibreel came to Rasul (saws) while she was with him and she did not know who the person was until he left and Rasul (saws) told her that that was Jibreel (aws).
- She is said to have nursed Hasan al-Basri (Shia) after Rasul (saws) death.
GEM: "I (Abu Salama) once heard the Messenger of Allah (saws) that whenever a calamity afflicts anyone he should say what Allah has commanded him to say: 'Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!' 'Surely we come from Allah and surely to Him we return!' and then he should say, 'O Lord, reward me for my affliction and give me something better than it in return, which only You, the Exalted the Mighty, can give.'"
GEM: How dua was made by Rasul (saws): "O Allah, grant forgiveness to Abu Salama; elevate him among those who are near to You; take charge of his family at all times; forgive us and him, O Lord of the worlds; make his grave spacious for him and fill it with light. Amin."
Aisha (ra) and Hafsa (ra) became friends because of their common worry, Umm Salamma (ra) who was like competition for Rasul (saws) affections. Aisha had waited to see how beautiful Umm Salama was and when she saw her, Aisha realized that Umm Salama was more beautiful than words could even describe.
7) Sayeda Zaynab bint Jahsh (ra)
- She was married to Rasul (saws) adopted son Zayd ibn Harithah in 626 but in a little over a year later, Zayd divorced her because of an unhappy marriage.
- Her sister was Hammanah bint Jahsh.
- Rasul (saws) was commanded to marry Zainab after her iddat period was over and thereby letting the community know that non-blood related members could marry and that it was not considered incest since Zayd was not his biological son. At that time it was taboo of adopted sons and blood related sons being the same. Islamically, they are not.
- She was 35 and Rasul (saws) was 58. She was also his cousin from his mother’s side.
- Her name used to be Barra and Rasul (saws) changed it to Zaynab. She used to go around saying that Allah arranged her marriage to Rasul (saws).
- She was the first wife to die after Rasul (saws) at the age of 50. Rasul (saws) had said that the one who had the longest hands amongst his wives would die soon after him. He was implying Zaynab who didn’t have long hands physically but that she gave in charity a great deal.
- A'isha once said about Zaynab, "I have never seen a woman so pure as Zaynab, so God-fearing, so truthful, so attentive to family ties, so generous, so self-sacrificing in everyday life, so charitable, and thus so close to Allah, the Exalted."
- Abu Sufyan gathered 10000 men and Rasul (saws) had only 3000 men
Salman the Persian came up with the idea to dig up
trenches and so the Muslims dug trenches wherever
- The Quraysh military could not effectively defeat the Muslims so they left.
Truce of Hudaybiyya Shawwal 628
A truce between the Quraish in
- This truce was implemented so that the Medinans could perform Hajj.
Rasul (saws) sent many letters to leaders to come to Islam
Heraclius of the Byzantine Empire (
The Chief of
After two years of the Hudaybiyya treaty, it was broken. So
in 630 CE, Rasul (saws) marched against
8) Juwayriya bint al-Harith
- Daughter of al-Harith ibn Abi Dirar, chief of Banu Mustaliq, who instigated war with the Medinan Muslims. They lost and she was given to a slave as booty.
- She ran to Rasul (saws) saying that she was a chieftan’s daughter so how could she be the wife of a poor slave.
- At this, Rasul (saws) married her to bring a tie between the Medinan Muslims and the Bani Mustaliq people. Aisha (ra) once commented that she was a woman who was a great blessing to her people.
- She was 20 when she married Rasul (saws) who was 58 in the year 628 (5AH).
- She was beautiful, graceful, elegant and eloquent. She had mastered the art of language and was very much admired for this trait.
- She died when she was 65 and is buried in Jannatul Baqi.
GEM: It has been related by Juwayriyya that early one morning the Messenger (saws) left her room while she was doing the dawn prayer. He returned later that morning and she was still sitting in the same place. "Have you been sitting in the same place since I left you?" he asked. "Yes," she replied. Whereupon the Prophet said, "I recited four phrases three times after I left you, and if these were to be weighed against what you have been reciting since dawn, they would still outweigh them. They are: 'Glory be to Allah and Praise be to Him as much as the number of his creations, and His pleasure, and the weight of His Throne, and the ink of His words.'"
9) Ramlah bint Abi-Sufyan (Umm Habiba)
- She was born in 589 and was the daughter of Saffiya bint abi al-As and Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, the leader of the Quraysh and the most powerful opponent of Rasul (saws).
- She was married to Zaynab bint Jahsh’s brother Ubayd-Allah ibn Jahsh.
- NOTE: IMAGINE that a hater of a Muslim’s OWN daughter married a Muslim and was happy being a Muslim!
- To avoid persecution, she and her husband went to Abssynia where they had a daughter, Habibah bint Ubayd-Allah. Unfortunately, her husband left Islam to become Christian in Abssynia so she divorced him.
She married Rasul (saws) while still in Abssynia and
Rasul (saws) was in
- NOTE: One time her father came to visit her and she removed a blanket from the chair and when he complained that she had lost her respect for her father due to her Islamic beliefs, she denied it an simply said that he did not deserve to sit on Rasul (saws) blanket.
- She died in 666 (44 AH) at the age of 72 and was also buried in Jannatul Baqi.
GEM: Umm Habiba has related that once the Prophet (saws) said to her, "A house will be built in the Garden for anyone who, in the space of a day and a night, prays twelve voluntary rak'ats;" and she added, "I have never stopped doing this since it came from the Messenger of Allah (saws).
10) Safiyya bint Huyayy
- A jewish woman who belonged to the Banu Nadir tribe. She was married to a jewish man who had later divorced her.
When Banu Nadir were expelled in 625 she, her father and
brother went to live in an outskirt city of
- In 627 or 628, Safiyya married Kinana ibn al-Rabi, a jewish treasurer for Banu Nadir, when she was about 17 years old. She also had a dream while married to him that the moon had fallen in her lap and Kinana interpreted as her desire to marry Rasul (saws) and so he struck her on her face and left a scar.
- In May 629, the jewish tribes of Banu Nadir were defeated in the Battle of Khaybar. She was taken as a captive.
- She was the last Banu Nadir member alive and so Rasul (saws) married her after she accepted Islam. She was 17 and he was 60.
- She died in 670 or 672 and was buried in Jannatul Baqi.
11) Maymuna (blessed) bint al-Harith
- She was born in 594 and died in 674 at the age of 80.
- Her name was Burrah but Rasul (saws) changed it to Maymuna.
- Her half sisters were Asma bint Umais (who had married Abu Bakr) and Salma bint Umays (who married Hamza ibn Abd al-Muttalib) and Zaynab bin Khuzayma (Rasul (saws) previous wife who had already passed away).
- She married Rasul (saws) when she was around 36 years old and Rasul (saws) was 60 in 7AH.
- She was buried where she was married to Rasul (saws) in Saraf.
- Maria the copt ( her father was Coptic and her mother was Greek)
- She had a son with Rasul (saws), Ibrahim, who died when he was only about 18 months old. Rasul (saws) was seen to have cried over his death due to his “humanness”.
- She died in 16AH and was also buried in Jannatul Baqi.
Farewell Sermon of Rasul (saws)
Finally after 10 years of migrating to
Death of Rasul (saws)
Rasul (saws) died on June 8, 632 in
NOTE: Next to Rasul (saws) tomb is an empty tomb that many believe awaits Isa (aws) body.
GEM: Rasul (saws) prayer upon his deathbed: "O Allah, forgive me and have mercy on me and join me with the Highest Company, the people whom Allah has blessed from among the Prophets and the truthful ones, and the martyrs, and the righteous ones and the best of company are they." (Quran 4:69)
GEM: The maid, Umm Ayman, who had looked after Rasul (saws) during his childhood was weeping upon hearing about Rasul (saws) death. She knew that he was in a better place but she was weeping because “..the revelation that used to come from the heavens has ceased.”
GEM: Rasul (saws) said, "I do not fear poverty for my community, but I fear wealth for them, for it destroy them as it destroy the people before them."
Trials of the Afterlife
When we die, we want to be with the people we love. But there are 3 occasions when we forget and don’t care who is around us what so ever. These moments are the hardest moments in our entire afterlife and we should make dua to Allah to make it easier for us
- When the book is thrown, we are more concerned with which hand we will catch it with. Some will catch from the left (sinners), some from behind (disbelievers), and some from the right (Believers)
o Always do things with the right hand
o MAKE DUA to get the book in the right hand
o Give SALAM on our Rasul (saws) every chance we get. When hugging another Muslim give salam on our Rasul (saws) and the sins will fall away (Inshallah)
- When the book is weighed for good deeds and bad deeds.
o Give LOTS of Sadaqah/Charity
o Make lots of dua and keep busy with Dhikr and doing Tauba
o PUSH yourself to do more and more Ibadat.
o AVOID sins like backbiting, gossiping, stealing, adultery, et al.
- When passing on the sirat to Jannat, a bridge over hell. (There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire". (19:71-72))
GEM: Allah and His angels pray blessings on the Prophet; O you who believe! Pray blessings of him and ask for peace for him. (Quran 33:56)
- Class notes – King Fahd Masjid, June 4, 2009
- Family Tree: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_tree_of_Muhammad